Even before Election Day, armies of lawyers for the Trump and Biden campaigns were preparing for an onslaught of litigation. Mr. Trump has long pushed allegations of voter fraud without evidence and raised questions about the validity of the mail-in vote. – Advertisement – “This election won’t be resolved until a losing candidate concedes defeat and congratulates his opponent,” said Edward B. Foley, an Ohio State University law professor. “And if the candidates don’t give us finality that way, then the legal process has to give it to us.” – Advertisement – As the country waits for ballot tallies in a handful of crucial battleground states, the Trump campaign has pursued lawsuits in Michigan and Pennsylvania, and said that it would demand a recount in Wisconsin.If lawsuits and recounts persist — and if vote margins are razor thin in key swing states — it could be weeks before President Trump or Joseph R. Biden Jr. is named the winner. In some scenarios, the contest could drag into 2021, and might look something like this:
The latest score from Dubai as Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals contest the IPL Final. Watch live on Sky Sports Cricket.- Advertisement –
LeCroy got her procedure done by Dr. Patrick J. O’Neill, who runs O’Neill Plastic Surgery in Charleston, South Carolina. After completing the surgery late last month, the makeup artist shared a photo of herself from the operating room with her surgeon and a nurse.Madison LeCroy before and after cosmetic surgery to augment her breasts. John Valkos/Bravo; Courtesy Madison LeCroy/Instagram“If life gives you lemons 🍋 , Dr. O’Neil can turn them to melons,” she wrote on October 24. “Thanks to his excellent team for making this momma feel like herself again.”The Bravo personality revealed in early October that she had planned to go under the knife. At the time, she took to her Instagram Story to share a photo of several implants on a shelf. She placed a “Coming Soon” sticker over the pic.- Advertisement – – Advertisement – LeCroy then spoke out following concerns from fans about her decision. “I freaked a lot of you out with my implant post,” she said in an Instagram Story video. “Just wanna say, don’t worry about it. Just because I’m having an implant does not mean that I’m coming with boobs as big as my head.”Madison LeCroy during surgery. Courtesy Madison LeCroy/InstagramThe hairstylist continued, “I promise you Dr. O’Neill and I have decided we are going to stay as natural as possible. I am going to try to keep the same size that I have right now, but just an implant, and once you have children, guys, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about — if you’re a mom, you already do.”During her recovery period, LeCroy said her breasts didn’t feel “that bad.” However, she did admit to being a “bit bruised” and “swollen” from the alteration.- Advertisement – Feeling brand new! Southern Charm star Madison LeCroy happily showed off her newly augmented breasts after undergoing surgery last month.On Tuesday, November 10, LeCroy took to Instagram to debut her new look. Posing in a low-cut light blue crop top, the 30-year-old reality star playfully captioned the pic, “Blooming.”- Advertisement – “Having my abdominal muscles put back together was one of probably the worst pains I’ve ever been in,” she explained in an Instagram Story video. “That’s why this recovery is going to take me a little bit longer than just the chest, but, I mean, right now I’m liking what I’m seeing. I can’t see much considering it’s only been the fourth day and, in another week, I’ll be able to go and have everything taken off and see what I look like.”LeCroy has documented the various treatments she’s received from Dr. O’Neill across her Instagram Story. In a highlight titled “Dr. O’Neill,” she shared footage from her dermaplaning procedure and her hydrafacial.Listen to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Redmi Note 9 5G series is said to launch in China as early as November 24. A tipster has speculated the launch date of the Redmi Note 9 5G series ahead of its official confirmation. The series is rumoured to have at least two new models, with MediaTek and Qualcomm processors. It is likely to include the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G that is also called the Redmi Note 9 High Edition as well as the Redmi Note 9 5G that is speculated as the Redmi Note 9 Standard Edition.As noticed by a user on Twitter, the tipster reported on Weibo that the Redmi Note 9 5G series launch date could be announced sometime this week, while the launch could take place through an event on next Tuesday, i.e., November 24.- Advertisement – The TENAA site also listed the specifications of a phone with a model number M2007J17C that could be the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. The phone appeared to have a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC, up to 12GB RAM, and up to 256GB storage. It is also speculated to have a 108-megapixel primary camera sensor.Gadgets 360 wasn’t able to independently verify the reported details. It is, thus, safe to consider the rumour with a healthy dose of speculation.Is Redmi Note 9 the perfect successor to Redmi Note 8? We discussed this on Orbital, our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe to via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, download the episode, or just hit the play button below.- Advertisement – Xiaomi has not yet made any confirmations about the Redmi Note 9 5G series. However, the rumour mill has suggested that there could be two new models — both with 5G support.Redmi Note 9 5G, Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G price (expected)A report last week suggested that the Redmi Note 9 5G aka Redmi Note 9 Standard Edition in the new series could carry a price tag of CNY 1,000 (roughly Rs. 11,300), while the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G aka Redmi Note 9 High Edition is said to be priced at CNY 1,500 (roughly Rs. 17,000). Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing also last week hinted at an imminent announcement of the new models. However, the company has not provided any official details so far.Redmi Note 9 5G specifications (expected)The Redmi Note 9 5G surfaced on China’s TENAA with a model number M2007J22C. It appeared with a 6.53-inch full-HD+ IPS display, MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC, up to 8GB RAM, and up to 256GB storage. Further, the listing on the TENAA site suggested triple rear cameras on the Redmi Note 9 5G, with a 48-megapixel primary sensor.Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G specifications (expected)- Advertisement – – Advertisement –
April 12, 2005 (CIDRAP News) – Although an 8-year-old Cambodian girl’s death was caused by the H5N1 virus, it’s not clear how she developed avian flu.She had been in contact with infected chickens in February, “but the exposure period is too long,” said Megge Miller, a World Health Organization (WHO) official in Cambodia, in an Agence France-Presse (AFP) story. The girl became sick on Mar 29 and died on Apr 7, news reports said.Follow-up evaluation of people who had contact with the girl during her illness showed that none of the 13 tested for H5N1 had contracted the virus.”Human-to-human transmission as a source of the girl’s infection appears unlikely, as none of her known contacts were sick with similar symptoms before she became ill,” a WHO news release said today.Ducks may have caused her illness, Miller said.”We’re looking at the potential of the role of ducks as asymptomatic carriers,” Miller told AFP in a story yesterday. Ducks are known as silent carriers of H5N1 because they may carry and spread large amounts of the virus without appearing sick.Department of animal health officials were considering whether to cull all poultry within 3 miles of the girl’s home in Kampot province, AFP reported.Elsewhere in Asia, officials in Hong Kong and southern China announced today that the culling of 8,000 chickens in Shenzhen was not due to avian flu, news outlets reported.The chickens, which were culled and buried after suffering “abnormal health conditions” were part of a flock of 100,000 in Shenzhen, which provides chickens for Hong Kong, according to an AFP story.”A report was received from the State General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, which confirmed that some of the chickens in the farm had been found to have respiratory tract disease,” according to a statement reported today by AFP. “Initial tests on the avian influenza virus were conducted on other live chickens in the farm and all results were negative,” the statement noted. See also: Today’s WHO news release on avian flu: http://www.who.int/csr/don/2005_04_12/en/
Jun 30, 2006 (CIDRAP News) – Federal health authorities are warning that people should be careful with pet treats in the wake of a series of human Salmonella infections linked with treats made from raw salmon and beef.Nine human Salmonella infections in western Canada and Washington state were traced to pet treats in 2004 and 2005, and hundreds of similar cases might have gone unreported, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says in today’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.In view of the risk, the agency warns that people should wash their hands after handling animal-derived pet treats. Further, those at risk for serious illness, such as young children and immunocompromised people, shouldn’t handle such treats at all, officials say.The CDC also recommends that pet treat manufacturers use measures such as heat treatment or irradiation to kill bacteria in the products.The report tells of nine cases, seven of which occurred within a few days after patients had handled beef or salmon pet treats. The patients were infected with a strain of Salmonella Thompson that matched the strain recovered from the treats. The other two patients had no history of handling contaminated pet treats, but they had dogs that carried Salmonella.The reported cases included three in Washington state, four in British Columbia, and two in Alberta. The investigation led to two treat manufacturers, one in Washington and one in British Columbia. Both firms processed frozen, raw beef and salmon into pet treats by thawing, dehydrating, and packaging the meat.”The dehydration temperatures were not high enough to kill bacteria that might have been present,” the report says. “No processing step, such as irradiation, that would destroy Salmonella and other bacteria was used during the processing.”Cultures of treats from the plants yielded the outbreak train of S Thompson, the report says. Investigators found that salmon treats from one of the plants contained up to 80,000 colony-forming units of Salmonella per gram.The CDC says previous studies have indicated that only about 1 in every 39 salmonellosis cases in the United States is reported and confirmed. Consequently, “this outbreak might have involved hundreds of infections.”Salmonella cases associated with pet treats are not new, the CDC says. In 1999, cases in several Canadian provinces were traced to pig-ear pet treats, and similar cases occurred in Alberta in 2002. Follow-up investigations showed that treats were often contaminated. For example, a 2003 study showed that 65 of 158 animal-derived pet treats bought in the United States in 1999 and 2000 carried Salmonella.Canada does not regulate pet treats, but the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does; Salmonella-contaminated treats are considered adulterated, the CDC reports. The FDA began testing pet treats for Salmonella in 2004. Because testing indicates that contamination has not decreased, the FDA plans to step up its enforcement activities, the article says.The CDC says consumers, pet treat makers, public health officials, and healthcare providers should be aware of the risk of contracting Salmonella from pet treats. The CDC and the Public Health Agency of Canada have issued recommendations for reducing the risk:People should wash their hands with soap and water after handling animal-derived pet treats.People at risk for infection or serious complications, including children under 5, older adults, and immunocompromised people, shouldn’t handle such treats.Pet store owners, healthcare providers, veterinarians, and treat manufacturers should inform pet owners of the risks.Pet treat makers should take steps to kill bacteria, such as heat treatment or irradiation, and should put production information on labels.CDC. Human salmonellosis assocated with animal-derived pet treats—United States and Canada, 2005. MMWR 2006 Jun 30;55(25):702-5 [Full text]
“This is the biggest opportunity to increase exports and new investment cycles so far. We can expect greater affinity of Chinese consumers for our products. For our businessmen, it is crucial to resolve the issue of certificates or export licenses”, Said the president of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce Luka Burilović. Croatia will sign nine bilateral agreements in Dubrovnik. You can download the Forum program HERE. One of these agreements will be signed by the Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the China Development Bank, which will facilitate access to Chinese capital for Croatian development projects. “Chinese investment has so far been globally focused on infrastructure and resources, but that is changing. The Chinese are only now starting to invest in greenfield investments in production with quality jobs, so I believe that we have equal space for investment and export of quality products, but also for strengthening cooperation aimed at companies already present in China.”, Added Burilović. “After the meeting in the Government, we will have the opportunity to exchange as many as six agreements on cooperation and four more during the summit in Dubrovnik. related to the field of science, economy, sports, economy, HBOR, and the year of culture and tourism of Croatia and China is opening. Our total exchange is about a billion euros a year, of course, the ratio is in China’s favor, but it’s not unusual for other countries either.”, Said Prime Minister Plenković and reminded that last year there were almost 250 thousand arrivals of Chinese tourists in Croatia and that the Croatian Tourist Board, during his visit to China, opened an office in Shanghai, in addition to the existing office of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce. “We want to improve overall relationships. In terms of political dialogue, this will be our sixth meeting, which is a really high intensity relationship.”He also stated that the Chinese Prime Minister is coming to Croatia after the summit of the European Union and China in Brussels, where the main topics were trade relations, ensuring equal conditions and opportunities for European companies in China, but also for Chinese in the European market.” Croatian Government. At the invitation of Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenković, Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang is on an official visit to Croatia from April 9 to 12, 2019. This is the first visit of the Chinese Prime Minister to Croatia, and today he met with the President of the Croatian Parliament Goran Jandroković and the President of the Republic Kolinda Grabar Kitarović, reports Croatian Government. During the Forum, individual meetings of Chinese and European companies will be held, of which more than 100 are expected. Our trade increased by $ 200 million in 2018, and in the same year foreign trade with China amounted to over $ 1,1 billion. Let us remind you that the trend of increasing the number of Chinese tourists continued in 2018, when 233.630 tourists visited Croatia, which is an increase of 46,7 percent compared to the year before. There were also 342.740 overnight stays, ie 45,9 percent more than in 2017. The average number of nights on arrival is 1,5. With the improvement of cooperation between Croatia and China in the field of transport and distribution of goods, Croatian tourist boards are showing more and more interest in China as an emitting market, and the promotion of Croatia as a tourist destination in China has been intensified. The eighth meeting of the heads of governments of China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe will begin tomorrow in Dubrovnik, and will last until April 12. The Croatian Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts, is organizing a business forum for entrepreneurs from China and 16 European countries. Source / Photo: Croatian Chamber of Commerce; Croatian Government
A gift from Krk is a stamp awarded to a souvenir as a kind of present of the city, thus reflecting the continuity of its artistic, cultural, cultural-historical or cultural heritage, while presenting its tangible, intangible and natural heritage. Take a look at all previous souvenirs with the “Gift from Krk” stamp HERE, while more details about the competition find out HERE Guided by the most recent Krk event Camino Week, which in early October last year, following the medieval pilgrimage routes of the island of Krk, began marking the official Croatian Camino route as part of the European network of pilgrimage routes of St. Jakov, the emphasis is on accepting creative challenges that can stimulate the lives of saints who touch the city and the island of Krk, their specific iconography and related symbolism, emphasize the Tourist Board of Krk. “Gift from Krk” is a project of the Tourist Board of Krka, which has proven to be the most successful in our market when we talk about defining and encouraging the production of our own souvenirs of a tourist destination. It is important to emphasize that this is a selection of all applications and that the focus is on quality, not on plastic souvenirs from China. Registered souvenirs can be works of art and art objects, arts and crafts and gastronomic products, clothing and utility items, as well as graphic materials and multimedia [photographs and video materials]. When it comes to works of art, art objects and handicrafts, it is important that there are solutions quality workmanship made of environmentally friendly, ie characteristic of the island climate materials, is emphasized in the tender. This year’s competition will give priority to souvenirs that interpret the cultural, cultural and tourist values of the city of Krk in different ways, taking into account its historical heritage, richness of architectural, sculptural, painting and archaeological heritage and special natural environments. This year, the Tourist Board of the City of Krk announced the ninth competition for the application of the official souvenir solution, which will be marked with a stamp A gift from Krk.
The large B777-300ER aircraft that were in Zagreb every day will not return to the Croatian capital any time soon, which is certainly a financial blow to the airport, given the revenues it generated from the daily landing of this company’s aircraft. Emirates has previously canceled the line Dubai – Zagreb for this year, and now for the whole of 2021. As reported from the portal Croatian Aviation, Emirates first put on sale daily flights on this route for the summer flight schedule in 2021, but that has changed today and the company canceled all flights to Zagreb for next year, and closed the office at Zagreb Airport and fired its employees. By the way, Emirates connected Zagreb with the rest of the world on a daily basis, offering excellent service to passengers on its flights on which it operated modernly equipped aircraft. The departure of this airline is a kind of step backwards for Zagreb Airport as well as for Croatia.